NGO ECO-CLUB TAPAN (ARK)
Tapan Eco-Club (hereinafter referred to as Tapan) was founded on May 26, 1996, registered at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Armenia on January 23, 1998 (Registration number: 438), was re-registered with the RA Law 09-09-2011, registration number: 211.171.33050, certificate number 03A 183050.
The goal of Tapan is the unification of intellectual potential, material and financial resources, organisational possibilities of its members and representatives of different social levels in sake of protection the nature of Armenia (Earth) and living creatures inhabiting it, in sake of preservation and rehabilitation of natural and cultural legacy of society, physical and spiritual health of people, maintaining the ecological safety and the sustainable development.
Our Earth is also the Common Home of Future Generations: Let’s Leave Them Not a Desert but an Alive Land.
Directions of activities
- Information, publication
- Ecological education and discipline
- Protection of natural territories
- Water resources
- Development of NGO-sector
- Waste recycling
- Ecologically clean technologies and policy
- Rational utilisation of nature
- Nature conservation legislation
”School Project for Application of Resources and Energy”(SPARE) is an international educational project that has been funded by the Norwegian Nature Protection Agency since 1996.
FB adress: https://web.facebook.com/SPARE-Armenia-259558900753552/
The goals of SPARE- project:
- Educate children about ecological awareness
- Focus on public energy, energy and resource savings and environmental issues,
- Show how each person can contribute to energy and resources savings
- Reduce the impact on the environment
- Preserve nature for future generations
During the 16 years of activity, about 350 schools and 370 teachers and 10,500 pupils from 10 marzes of Armenia participated in the SPARE educational project.
Within the framework of the project, in collaboration with National Institute of Education and National Institute of Energy we translated, processed and published the copybook The Use of Energy and Resources, Methodological Manual and Teacher’s Guide, National Supplement – Armenia manuals (they were provided free of charge to the SPARE-teachers), the Student Notebook for Practical Works workbooks (annually distributed to SPARE-pupils).