“Young Biologists Association” NGO
Young Biologists Association NGO was established in 2009. The members of organization are more than 250 young scientists and students from universities and scientific institutions of Armenia. Our mission is to consolidate young professionals from different fields of biology, to realize their ideas, and to implement biology and nature conservation oriented projects. Our activities are also directed to expand youth participation towards society development.
- Organization of young biologists’ education through modern educational and research technologies
- Instillation of the modern educational and research technologies in research and higher educational institutions
- Improvement of young scientists’ computer skills
- Organization of competitions, scientific meetings, round-table talks, seminars.
- Provision of talented biologists’ continual education
- Organization of biological, biomedical, biochemical, biophysical and scientific researches with the participation of young biologists
- Organization of periodical publications, making reports to publish the scientific works of young biologists’
- Promote ecological education and biodiversity conservation